Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I just don't get it..

I am so puzzled rite now. I never thought that by trying to say the right things with intentions of being nice could be interpreted otherwise. I was just trying to strike a conversation and relaying the message that "you are in someone's mind rite now. But magically, what I got is some nasty replies implying the opposites of my intentions. I just don't get it.

Another puzzle that add to my mind is that how could a small problem and big problem have the same impact of anger towards some people? It is that there is no room for errors? Is there no differentiation between magnitude of things? I just don't get it.

I don't know. I have been trying my level best. Yet, living under scrunity, I guess my level best is not always what is desired.

Why can't we just try our best to enjoy one of the best time that we ever had, be thankful to the Almighty and accept other people's shortcomings? Yes, because that is like "fairy tales" to some people.

No comments: