Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Insanity

It has been nearly one year since I wrote here. I don't know - laziness I guess. And now in the middle of everything, I feel strongly about writing. Maybe it is because the way I am feeling rite now..

Albert Einstein once said ~ Doing the same things and expecting different results is INSANITY. If that so, I am insane. haha. I just cannot stop punishing myself with letting the same person doing the same things to me, hurting me. I know, I am not perfect in any sense, BUT NEITHER ARE YOU. So, please do not act so angelic and tell me I am not perfect. If you can't accept me as I am, then why ooo why you still want me to stay put? Why dont you put me out of my misery and yours too? WHY??

I don't know, I am feeling very, very frustrated and tired. Yet, I know, it's all ME. I have to do something about it. But the heart is always intervening the logic in my head. It is too hard when you feel soo strong about something or somebody.

I feel like in I am in the dumps rite now and have no way to go. I am hanging onto a very thin line of thread, promises only through words. If I am that vein, if I am selfish, if I am too focus only on work, if I am that bad, then I am so not what you want, rite? There's nothing GOOD in me rite?

INSANITY - i guess i am that insane too let myself hanging to promises of something great, yet killing me inside along the way...

No comments: