Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Job Description

i am feeling so depressed right now. don't you care, even the most little shred of care in your so called big heart? i really don't understand this situation. hey grow up, life sometimes suck, but that does not mean that you need to make others' life sucks too! i've been nothing but nice to you, but you just keep on pushing my buttons!

what am i to you? personal chauffer? personal paymaster? is that all? is that really all? or is that only all you want me to be? if so, please state my job desciption loud and clear so that i can decide whether to continue this job. frankly speaking, i hate my current job description, it sucks and one-sided - yours!

please gimme the patience i need to continue with my day. i know life sometimes sucks and difficult, but for me running away from it does not make it go away. stand up and be counted. face the facts, face the music.. now that's the meaning of being a normal human being!

No comments: