Friday, October 19, 2007

360 degrees of Life

Hiyaa good people! Life sure is a tricky, mysterious yet fun thing. I learnt yesterday that sometimes, or most of the times, some decision or event can still make a "U-Turn", even at the end of it. That's the beauty and one of the mystery of the world... I guess.

I guess for me now is to accept things as it happens and learn the most from it. Take it day by day and Insya Allah, by a simple twist of fate and ketentuan-Nya, ada sinar dihujung jalan. Yang penting, we have to enjoy what we do and do what we enjoy. You can have your cake and eat it too! Just need adjustments plus good attitude.

As my dearest told me yesterday and I quote, it's not about your way or my way, we have to create OUR OWN WAY. Yes, that is the way, and I hope we could actually do that. The word is COMPROMISE, people.

Oklah, gotta split. Laterzzzz...

No comments: