Thursday, October 18, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya Everyone! Dalam tawa, ada tangisan..

Salam Aidilfitri to all the people out there!! Hope this Hari Raya was a great one and a happy one for all of you. I will be updating my Raya log in another post, but in this one, I want to talk about something else... What happened before Aidilfitri....

I don't even know how to start, and I don't even know what I am feeling rite now. Things are kinda dazed and blurry for me. I feel sad, hurt, relieved, depressed and many mixed feelings rite now.Three guesses.... yeah guys, someone broke my heart...

At this point of time, I am still trying to think whether is this how it felt when someone dear to you breaks your heart? Is it because I am in denial? Or is it because I already accepted what had happened? Or is it because things are not resolved as I thought it is?

Why do people have to be so mean in breakin' people's heart? Duh?? Hehe.. of coz they do. Entahlah, maybe its because if I am THAT person, I wouldn't want to hurt people's feelings. I am a peacemaker, not a warmaker (is there such word???). If I am not dear to you anymore, just say it in simple words, not hurtful ones.

Entahla guys, sometimes I just wonder, what is wrong with me?? People around me say, there is nothing wrong, you are not on the losing side. Betul ker? If so, why am I hurting??

At the end of the day, kita kene pegang ni.. Ajal, maut, jodoh telah ditentukan-Nya. Allah swt dah tulis jalan hidup Kamilah Muhammad Abdull Jamil. Insya Allah, di sebalik musibah ini, ada satu ketentuan dan hikmah yang telah ditentukan-Nya. I always believe, Good things happen to good people. And I will try my best melalui zaman keperitan ini, dan menanti sinar di hujung jalan sana..

As my dearest friend told me after this tragedy, Kamy Good Girl...Dia tough! Insya Allah my friend.. I will try my best. I will be 100% Ok soon..with my good support system, my positive attitude and doa berterusan. Dengan izin-Nya, I will be A BETTER and more successful person coz what had happened for the past 2 years is not a waste at all, tapi satu PENGALAMAN yang amat berharga buat insan bernama KAMILAH MUHAMMAD ABDULL JAMIL.

No comments: