Monday, June 04, 2007

It took me that LONG!

Well, if you see my last post date, it was somewhere in 2004. Don't change your screen or even try to refresh your page. It is TRUE!!

It took me nearly 3 years to write again after registering my blog. I wonder why. People keep asking me for my blog.. I have one but again nothing is there. Hence after a "pembakar semangat" speech by a long friend of mine, I re-open this blog.

The truth was, I am afraid that I am not interesting enough. That is funny rite? My friend said just now - its your blog, write what you want, why let others intimidate you. She's right. I guess deep down I always fear that I will be seen as shallow. Hahaha.. maybe in some sense that is true.

But dear readers, I hope that this will be a start to a beautiful blogging experience. 4th June 2007.. here I come, blog world.

Hope the next post is not written in 2010. I only wish.

No comments: