Thursday, June 07, 2007

Wishing for the stars...

Aiyak.. actually yesterday I wrote quite a long entry but sadly the network weng during saving the post and wallaaaaa... my long sad mushy entry is gone. Aiseh, cannot replicate my feelings at that time, yet sadly I am still on the not feeling good time of the year.. *Sigh*

I have this feeling that I have been walking on a very long street and suddenly come to a possible dead end. During the long walk, been through a lot, sacrifice a lot, had fun, had tears shed, etc etc. And BAMMM!!! Walked into a wall, where I am rite now. I think my mind started to feel fear, started to feel that I am not going to get what I wished for. The indicators are like flashing like mad in my eyes but I felt like out of control. Starting to feel more sensitive to every single little things. But hey, I think some of the things - I DESERVE IT! hehe that's my selfish side writing.

But hey, my fren said and I quote, "Kalau kita nak membina, mmg susah dan payah. Tapi kalau nak runtuhkan, dalam sekelip mata ajer boleh jadi". I am holding to that thot. Eventhough I was distracted by series of questions throwed to me yesterday - R U Sure with your choice? R U ready with everything? Think wisely.......

My answer now - Entahlah....I really don't know. The creepy feelings I thot I never had is filling my head. My heart is aching and head spinning. Just please show me, tell me, everything is going to be OK, everything is going to be as planned.

Ya Allah, tunjukkan lah jalannya....

No comments: